My mum always says dress 50% your age and 50% personality , I guess what she meant was as your style evolves you won’t be able to tell the difference. I often get asked what goes through my head when I put an outfit together so I decided to let everyone in on my train of thought , kindly imagine Kate boy’s Northern lights playing in the background as you read.
1.keep your leather in harmony
2. Elton John is not your fashion icon , leave the loud colored pants to his fans
3. Will Clark Gable be proud of what you are wearing?
4. Is my pocket square distracting? Yes? Thank God
5. If traffic is going to be bad today at least my blazer fits me like a glove
6. My shoes should say gentleman and not boy .
7. Keep your attitude as clean and straight as your shirt
8. You are too well dressed to be late
9. God is watching you , place your pocket square properly .
10. Even though i walk through the valley of trend whores i shall fear no individuality
You are welcome.